- Raising Australian security risk & resilience capabilities and competencies
- Exploiting Commonwealth and State endorsed models for business resilience
- Highly-credible industry experts, each with 20+ years’ experience
With upwards of 20 years experience behind each senior member of the company, Industry Risk has just launched its innovative suite of service and software offerings within Australia.
Industry Risk provides expert tailored security risk and resilience advisory services and responds to relevant trends, challenges, and opportunities to advance protection, innovation and shape the future of the industry.
Industry Risk will offer security risk management consultancy services to Government and enterprises, with a first-to-market security risk assessment platform to be launched next month.
Facilitating the launch of the company is Managing Director Konrad Buczynski, a previous Defence Industry Chief Security Officer, Army Officer and long-time contributor to industry initiatives and groups. Konrad has been variously recognised for his services to the sector, including through several global initiatives including via an enterprise security convergence awards program sponsored by ISAACA and ASIS International.
The idea behind Industry Risk is to blend commercial offerings with genuine efforts to raise industry capability and competency. This will be achieved through more effective training in contemporary security risk management, risk and resilience software and distribution of document templates to subscribers, and via range of supporting services, such as: incident notifications; on-call mentoring and crisis support and risk assessments.
All of these services are to be bundled as parts of Industry Risk’s innovative ‘Risk & Resilience Initiative’.
“Security and risk is evolving faster than ever before, and in many cases faster than management can keep track of. In response, organisations really should be seeking expert advice, relevant insights and adopting big picture global thinking to help steer them through this period” says Buczynski.
Also joining the senior company management group is:
- Geoffrey D. Askew AM (Non-Executive Director), previously a Victoria Police Officer and Defence Member, and the senior executive manager responsible for Security and Emergency Management for the Qantas Group of companies for 15 years until 2009. Geoff is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, an ex-Director of Crime Stoppers New South Wales and a member of numerous other advisory boards.
- Peter Collier (Director), a former serving member of the Australian Defence Force, Queensland Police Service and Australian Federal Police (AFP), specialising in special operations and tactical intelligence within the Counter-Terrorism portfolio for over 20 years.
‘Our management group is very experienced and extremely intelligent, agile and innovative. Our team members have served as some of the most senior managers within our industry, but each has the operational nous to assure that outcomes are pragmatic at all times” says Buczynski.
Some of Industry Risk’s clients include the Commonwealth Bank, Coca-Cola Amatil and the Department of Defence.