Axis Communications has today announced the official launch of the new Axis Experience Centre (AEC) in Melbourne, a purpose-built facility designed for its partners and distributors. The centre will be openly available to all its channel partners – enabling them to demonstrate proof of concepts and emerging technologies that will improve security and optimise business performance for their customers.
The Melbourne-based facility is the latest addition to Axis’ network of AECs across the globe and the APAC region, which are focused on fostering business relationships and technological innovation as well as providing hands-on and interactive experience with Axis IP-based solutions.
“Melbourne is synonymous with innovation, and is a real epicentre for business, culture and technology – acting as the ideal location for Axis’ first world-class Experience Centre in the Australia and New Zealand region,” says Wai King Wong, Regional Director at Axis Communications. “We look forward to directly connecting with more partners and customers in our efforts to strengthen relationships, foster creativity and ultimately create a more engaged and connected partner ecosystem.”
The Melbourne Axis Experience Centre will celebrate its grand opening at the conclusion of the first day of the Oceania Partner Summit on May 4th, 2022. Distributors and partners will be welcomed by the Axis Communications team, with presence from Deputy Head of Mission Counsellor, Embassy of Sweden; Peter Rietz, Director, Product Management; Boudewijn Pesch, VP APAC and many others.
Axis Communications worked in conjunction with Axiom Workspaces to design and build the bespoke office space in Melbourne’s CBD, which won the Silver Award for interior corporate design at the 2021 Melbourne Design Award, as presented by DRIVENxDESIGN.
The Melbourne Axis Experience Centre features:
- Video analytics displays for security, safety and operational efficiency including AXIS Object Analytics, AXIS Live Privacy Shield, AXIS P8815-2 3-D People Counter, as well as offerings from our Technology Integration Partners
- The newest Axis Q, P, and M-series network cameras
- The latest in access control, audio and intercom solutions including the new 2N® IP Style Door Intercom with digital touchscreen
- Unique solutions and integrations across multiple video management platforms
- State-of-the art conference facilities