Crazy Domains deploys Acronis Backup Cloud to give customers complete data protection, Australian cloud storage, and easy data management across all devices and all environments.
Acronis is proud to announce that the Australian tech business Crazy Domains has selected Acronis Backup Cloud to bring the world’s fastest and most complete hybrid cloud backup solutions to customers.
As the global leader in hybrid cloud data protection and storage, Acronis’ partnership with Crazy Domains, a world leading domain name, web hosting and online solutions provider, will bring customers complete data protection across all devices and environments from a single mobile-friendly management interface.
“Our customers enjoy the power and simplicity of our services, knowing that with Crazy Domains they will always get the best deal, latest technology, and Best in World service.
“We chose Acronis because it makes the complex task of data protection crazy easy. Letting our customers protect all data, physical, virtual, local, cloud, and mobile from a single user-friendly web interface is a timely addition to our product line.
“Cloud Backup remains the only reliable method to recover lost data lost and mitigate cyber-attacks,” said Gavin Gibson, COO of Crazy Domains.
“Data protection has become a critical issue in recent years, with most companies relying on the availability of digital data for their core business operation and communication tasks.” Gibson added.
According to the recent Cyber Security Survey 2016 conducted by BDO and AusCERT*, 57.4 percent of the surveyed Australian and New Zealand businesses were impacted by ransomware, phishing, and malware incidents in the last financial year. Losing data through malicious attacks or accidental deletion results in a business threatening downtime and directly affects the bottom line.
Crazy Domains will offer hybrid cloud solutions from their local Australian datacentres. Based on the new Acronis Hybrid Cloud architecture, Acronis Backup Cloud provides fast, easy, complete, and safe data protection for any data, in any environment, and in any location.
It supports Windows and Linux physical environments, VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, RHEV, KVM, Oracle VMs, as well as Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Active Directory, and cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 accounts.
Benefits for Crazy Domains customers
The new partnership addresses the growing demand for complete data protection services offered from local Australian datacentres.
- #1, Fast, Innovative. Acronis is a global partner of the Scuderia Toro Rosso Formula 1 Racing Team. Through Crazy Domains, Australian customers will have access to the world’s fastest and most innovative data protection technology trusted by the most technologically advanced and data-intensive sport on earth.
- Complete protection. Acronis Backup provides complete data protection for all devices in all environments.
- Unified management console. Acronis Backup Cloud allows customers to create, manage, browse, and restore backups remotely from a user-friendly web-based control panel.
- Australian datacentre. Crazy Domains’ customers will enjoy unparalleled network speed and the opportunity to keep their backup data within Australian borders, complying with applicable data protection and data retention regulations.
- Hybrid cloud. Acronis Hybrid Cloud architecture gives customers full control of where to keep their data. Crazy Domains’ customers will have a choice to store their backups in the cloud or locally on their own hardware.
- Security. All backup data is fully encrypted during transfer and at rest, giving customers peace of mind that their data is safe at all times.
- Local support. Australian customers will benefit from Crazy Domains’ 24/7/365 support availability via phone, email and live chat. All driven in-house by a friendly, professional and dedicated team of Customer Care and Business Development Specialists
“Crazy Domains brings our powerful data protection technology to thousands of Australian users. With this new partnership, we hope to expand our services even further,” says Tony Drewitt, General Manager, Acronis ANZ. “Many companies around Australia are still unaware of the importance of data backup to protecting their records – or if they are aware, they’re not always certain of what sort of data is actually included in their coverage.”
About Crazy Domains
Now legendary, Crazy Domains was established in 2007. From humble beginnings, Crazy Domains has gone on to become a leading domain name registrar in Australia, Europe, India, Asia, and the Middle East.
Crazy Domains is the principal brand for newly ASX listed company Dreamscape Networks Limited ASX: DN8). The leading online solutions provider launched its highly successful IPO raising $25 million which ushers in new benefits for the company’s customers around the globe. Among these are investment in infrastructure, improved services and customer experience, as well as improved and refreshed products.
Known for simple, easy to use business platforms allowing customers to manage and connect instantly to cloud web hosting, email hosting, online marketing services and more.
With Crazy good prices and unbeatable service, Crazy Domains are dedicated to making it Crazy Easy for customers to succeed online. Renowned for inspiring customers to achieve their goals with affordable and easy-to-use online products and services, Crazy Domains help individuals, startups, SMEs and larger established businesses to go from good to outstanding.
For more info about Crazy Domains, visit http://www.crazydomains.com
Acronis sets the standard for hybrid cloud data protection through its backup, disaster recovery, storage, and secure file sync and share solutions. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine and set apart by its image technology, Acronis delivers easy, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud and mobile. Founded in 2003, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 145 countries. With more than 100 patents, Acronis products have been named best product of the year, and cover a range of features, including migration, cloning and replication. Today, Acronis solutions are available worldwide through a global network of service providers, distributors and cloud resellers.
For additional information, please visit www.acronis.com